Monday, March 15, 2010

IN 15 YEARS BY CLIFTON RESONNO

In fifteen year in I will have to go to college first for 2 years. Then when l get out of college will move to California to go to police academy. Hopefully l will l be a police officer and be on the swat team. About two years after l becomes a police officer hopefully l can become a detective.
I will have three kids name Clifton, cj, zack. I want to have a five story house with ten room five bathroom four kitchen. Start my own clothing line it’s going to be call S.B. It going take a long time to start my clothing line but l thinks l can do it.
I am going to have four houses in different local. I what to have one in my home town St.Louis. One were my grandparent live at Batesville. One in were my dad lives at Jefferson City. One in Colorado for I can go snowboarding.
Become a millionaire because of my clothing line. Get a jetpack for l can fly around town. Get a airplane for l can travel to my houses. Open a restaurant called cliffs places and open a club called spectro.
Save money for my kids when l dies for they can go to college. Go skydiving and go base jumping with all my friends. Hopefully l will stay in contact with all my friends. And that what l hope happens in fifteen years the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment